Complete Guide For AKU Test
AKU Test Stand for Aga Khan Medical Test is the exam which is conducted by the Aga Khan University Karachi. Each year AKU owns the Entry Test for admission in MBBS degree programs. The entrance test shall be conducted each year in March or April in different cities of Pakistan. AKU Test is a pre-requisite for admission to the Aga Khan Medical University Karachi (AKU). AKU Test is based on multiple-choice questions (MCQ). After passing, the entry test candidates are shortlisted for an interview. Interviews are based on the combination of HSSC and the AKU entry Test score.
Applicants who passed with at least 60 % marks or have appeared in the F.Sc Pre-Medical Equivalent Examination may apply for AGU Entry Test.
- AKU Entry Test is taken as 120 multiple choice questions (MCQ).
- Four options like an (A) (B) (C) (D) you can select one single best answer.
Section 1: English
- Reading comprehension
- Error detections
- Sentence completion
- Time allotted = 1 hour.
Section 2: Science and Mathematics
- Biology (20 MCQs)
- Chemistry (20 MCQs)
- Physics (20 MCQs)
- Science reasoning (30 MCQs)
- Mathematics reasoning (30 MCQs)
- Total MCQs = 120
- Total Time: 150 Minutes (2.5 Hours)
AKU Test Syllabus
AKU Test Syllabus click here this Red button.
- Total MCQs: 100
- 1 Correct Answer: 1 Marks
- Wrong Answer: 0 Mark
- Negative Marking: -0.25 (only in Biology, Chemistry & Physics )
- Not Attempted: 0 Mark
Contact: +92 21 3486 4410 – 12