This is Basic Islamic Studies MCQs Category a free Student Benefit Information. This collection of MCQs can be used for the preparation of Entry test for different organizations Government and private Jobs e.g. WAPDA, FIA, IB, NADRA, Army, Ranger, Police, Navy, Air Force, etc. and Teaching jobs like Fpsc, NTS, Ppsc, and other Govt jobs of different scales (Grade 1 to 17).
- How many verses Surah Baqarah contains?
2. What is the best eatable thing mentioned in the Holy Quran?
3. Which Surah of the Holy Qur’an is known as the “mother of Qur’an”?
4. Which is the most disliked thing by Allah Ta’ala?
- Listening songs
5. Which surah of the Holy Quran starts with the names of 2 fruits?
- Surah Imran
- Surah An-Nisa
- Surah At-Teen
- Surah Hud
6. Which surah of the Holy Quran ends with the names of 2 Prophets?
- Surah Yusuf
- Surah Ibrahim
- Surah Mujadila
- Surah Al-A’la
7. Which prophet of Allah is called Abu Al-Bashar?
- Hazrat Nooh (AH)
- Hazrat Ibrahim (AH)
- Hazrat Adam (AH)
- Hazrat Ayub (AH)
8. Surah Fatiha ka dosra name kya hai?
- Umm al-Quran
- Umm al-Kitab
- Both A & B
- None of these
9. No of Kufars in Battle of Badr were _________?
10. How many Muslims were martyred in the Battle of Badr?