Educational Testing and Evaluation Agency (ETEA)
ETEA Test Stand for Educational Testing and Evaluation Agency (ETEA). Each year ETEA Entry Test for admission to Engineering and MBBS Medical institutions. Online registration for the ETEA Entrance test is started in May of each year and the ETEA Test is held in July.ETEA Test is a pre-requisite for admission to different degree programs. ETEA Test is based on multiple-choice questions (MCQ).
- A candidate has passed in Part I or Part II of the intermediate examination.
- Applicants passed with at least 60 % marks or have appeared in the F.Sc Pre-Medical intermediate any Equivalent Examination may apply for ETEA Entry Test.
- Conduction: By ETEA
|Year||Applying Date||Test Date|
|2017||23 June – 14 July 2017||23 July 2017|
|2018||05 June – 02 July 2018||15 July, 2018|
|2019||17 July – 05 August 2019||25 August 2019|
- ETEA Entry Test is taken as 200 multiple choice questions (MCQ).
- Four options like an (A) (B) (C) (D) you can select one single best answer.
- Biology (80 MCQs)
- Chemistry (60 MCQs)
- Physics (40 MCQs)
- English (20 MCQs)
- Total MCQs: 200
- Time: 150 Minutes (2.5 Hours)
- Total MCQs: 200
- 1 Correct Answer: 1 Marks
- Wrong Answer: 0Mark
- Negative Marking: None
- Not Attempted: 0 Mark
- Total Marks: 200
- Intermediate: 50%
- ETEA Medical: 50%
- Intermediate and F.Sc, a course prescribed by the KPK Textbook Board.
- Khyber Medical College, Peshawar
- Ayub Medical College, Abbottabad
- Saidu Medical College, Swat
- Gomal Medical College, Dera Ismail Khan
- KUST Institute of Medical Sciences, Kohat
- Khyber Girls Medical College, Peshawar
- Bacha Khan Medical College, Mardan
- Bannu Medical College, Bannu
- Nowshera Medical College, Nowshera
- Dental Section, Ayub Medical College, Abbottabad
- Khyber College of Dentistry, Peshawar
- Bacha Khan Dental College, Mardan
- ETEA Address: Phase 7, Sector E-8, Street 13, Plot no 22 near Hajj Complex Hayatabad, Peshawar
- Contact: 091-9219049, 091-9219078