131. Wind energy is the __________ energy.
132. Who is considered the founder of meteorology?
133. Who developed the vaccine against anthrax?
- Edward Jennar
- Alexander Fleming
- Louis Pasteur
134. Water covers __________ of the Earth’s surface?
135. In general, wind speed of 10 –13 kph caused_______?
- Minor or no damage
- Considerable damage
- Severe damage
- Extreme damage
136. Acid rain is mainly caused by emissions of __________ in the atmosphere?
- Sulfur Dioxide and Potassium Nitrate
- Sulfur and Charcoal
- Nitrogen Oxide and Potassium Nitrate
- Sulfur Dioxide and Nitrogen Oxide
137. Rapid growth at exponential ration occurs in which phase of bacterial growth:
- Lag phase
- Log phase
- Stationary phase
- Death/decline phase
138. About 50% of the Earth’s crust, including the waters on the Earth and atmosphere, is?
- Carbon Dioxide
139. The fourth state of matter is?
140. The device used to convert Alternate Current into Direct Current is called?