Complete Guide For PUCIT ENTRY TEST
Punjab University College of Information Technology (PUCIT) Entry Test
Deadline to Apply: 23 July Each Year
Entry Test Date: 05 August Each Year (BS), 04 August Each Year(M.Sc)
- Minimum 60% aggregate marks each in SSC and HSSC OR equivalent exams
- Intermediate Science (HSSC/F.Sc-Non-Medical Group) or Equivalent Examination with minimum 60% marks.
- Domicile Certificate
- A copy of Computerized national identity card or B Form
- Matriculation degree or any other equivalent program
- Marks sheet or result card of F.Sc
- A colored photograph of the applicant is also required
PUCIT Entry Test is taken as multiple choice questions (MCQ).
Four options like a (A) (B) (C) (D) you can select one single best answer.
- Analytical Reasoning
- Time: 60 Minutes (1 Hour)
- Total MCQs: 35
- Negative Marking: None
- Conduction: By University of the Punjab
- Matric + Intermediate: 70%
- PUCIT Entry Test: 30%
Prepare PUCIT Test
Punjab University College of Information Technology
Address: Shahrah-e-Quaid-e-Azam, Allama Iqbal Campus (Old Campus), Lahore.
Phone: 042-111-923-923, 042-99212506, 042-99212240, 042-99212250 Ext. 149, 161, 137
Email: [email protected]